Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
Java Hotel is situated at one of the most serene areas of Laoag City, Ilocos Norte. It is famous for its unique Balinese Moroccan atmosphere, exquisite Spanish design and warm Ilocano touch.
Java Hotel offers 1st class services, with affordable rates & exceptional amenities. Its recreational facilities will surely meet your needs and expectations for it includes a souvenir shop, tennis court, fitness gym, swimming pool, and the only wall climbing facility in Laoag City, as well as The Majestic and The Venetian function halls.
The popular Eagle’s Nest Bar & Restaurant, located just beside the hotel, is the best place to spend your nights drinking beer served “below zero” and sampling the vast array of appetizing dishes from Japanese, American and Filipino delicacies.
Java Hotel features:
• Spacious airconditioned rooms with veranda (selected) • Balinese and Moroccan inspired interior. • Cable TV • IDD/NDD telephone access • All major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners) are accepted • Special rates for corporate, groups, long-staying guests and seminars • Package rates by agreement with our Marketing Officer • Rates are subject to change without prior notice Facilities and services: • US Open-inspired tennis court • Swimming pool • Fitness gym . 30m wall climbing facility • Half-court (basketball) • Massage • Souvenir Shop • Eagle’s Nest Bar & Restaurant • Function halls and catering • Events and ceremonies • The Garden • Venetian Hall • Room service • Convenience store • Laundry • Business center • Guided tour • Educational tour • Car/Van/Coaster rental • Airport transfers • Wide parking area • Valet parking • 24-hour security • Free WiFi
- Bed(s) in Dorm male, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included 18.00 USD (per night, per bed)
- Bed(s) in Dorm female, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included 18.00 USD (per night, per bed)
- Single Room, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included, Breakfast included 54.50 USD (per night, per room) Single Room, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included, Breakfast included 60.00 USD (per night, per room)
- Private Room 3 beds, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included, Breakfast included 69.50 USD (per night, per room)
Barangay 30-A Suyo, Laoag City, Philippines
The 1.6 hectares filled with forested terrain is the perfect backdrop to a nature-enhanced scenic journey of the Laoag Padsan River. The resort features 3 swimming pools, country-style guestrooms, picnic huts, cottages, and a grand conference hall. Aside from the natural vista of the place and the distinct hospitality of the staff of Rio Grande, another reason guests should visit the resort is its affordability.
All the modern facilities are available in all of the hotel’s 18 rooms. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, television, bathtub, shower. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Ilocos Norte hotel with everything they need right on the site such as shops, coffee shop, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant. Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel’s property comprise massage, pool (kids), spa, outdoor pool, garden. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard.
- Single Room, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included 1650.00 PHP (per night, per room)
- Double Room, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included 2750.00 PHP (per night, per room)
Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
Cordillera Inn welcomes you with traditional hospitality at its best. With our excellent service and reasonable prices, we guarantee your stay with us will be most rewarding.
- Located along UNESCO’S WORLD HERiTAGE VILLAGE, walking distance from all places of interest.
- Has terrace at the 3rd floor area of the hotel which guests can use for relaxation.
- Has music room wherein guests can unwind.
- Has restaurant located at the ground floor of the hotel.
- Has 25 Rooms: (1) air conditioned, (2) with cable TV (3) private toilet and bath with hot and cold water (4) with intercom (5) clean glasses (6) with towel and bathsoap, (7) 24-hour room service, (8) round the clock security, (9) spacious and secured parking area
- Accredited by the Department of Tourism
- Double Room, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included, Breakfast included 1900.00 PHP (per night, per room)
- Private Room 2 beds, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included, Breakfast included 2400.00 PHP (per night, per room)
- Double Room, with shower and toilet, Sheets & Towels included, Breakfast included 3400.00 PHP (per night, per room)
Built by Gobernadorcillo Agapito Florendo y Bonifacio in 1870, Villa Angelastands proudly on a 2,000 square meter lot as a shining example of a Vigan Heritage House. Being a rich depository of the family’s relics and memorabilia acquired through the years, Villa Angela remains a showcase of the family’s past and present standing in the Vigan community.